Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I'm not so sure about.

Ok, so....I'm not not not liking the fact that Bee is releasing a Video Anthology in Febuary? Don't you think it's a little too early? And when she did that last year, none of her songs did good, 'cause there was so much to choose from! Another thing, I don't like is her releasing 2 singles at once. It's just weird. I guess we'll ALL just to see for ourselves!
I still love you BeeBee! :]

Anyways,
enjoy these pictures from Bee's latest photo shoot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bee is fiercer than fierce! Haha!

1 comment:

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

hey thx for stoppin by the blog and giving me some love on my new track! It's in the making right now.. working with some fresh producers .. i can't wait for everyone to hear my stuff =) i love beyonce as u can see also.. keep rockin i just added a new blog to my page called "honeybee" check it out.. i just started it a few days ago.. lets be affiliates =)