Thursday, October 9, 2008

If I Were A Boy

If I Were  A Boy
[I'm not posting the download, because, supposably they will delete my blog, if I do so!]

What I think about this song: At first, I wasn't really feeling it. Then I started listening to it, and I started liking it. Truthfully, this song isn't very "radio-friendly", but it's such a great song. Hopefully, this will do well, because Britney Spears is coming out with a new album, and she's hitting HARD. Although, "Womanizer" is not my favorite, it is favored by many others, and the song is already doing well. There's so much competition going on, and I hope Beyonce can be number 1!!!

Anyways, listen to the HQ version of "If I Were a Boy" at iHearMusic.com. Beyonce also posted BOTH songs on her myspace, at www.myspace.com/beyonce!!

No comments: