Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not a Beyonce Post!

Photobucket
On this blog, Beyonce will not be the only MAIN topic!
This artist, is my personal favorite, after Beyonce.
I've been listening to her since...April/May 2007.
Jazmine Sullivan! This girl is so damnnnnnnnnnn talented!
I just had to share these song with you guys!
They're not from her album, "Fearless". They're pretty much,
Unreleased, Unheard songs that I randomly downloaded.
Listen to them! I'm sure you'll love 'em!
I don't know much about the backround of these songs, just listen!

'Bout To Get Crazy:
[Download]

Break My Little Heart ft. Missy Elliott (Pretty sure some have heard of this one!)
(This song is crazzzzzzzyyyy!!! I WISH it was longer though!)
[Download]

The Club ft. (Some Guy, LOL) (This song is FIRE!!):
[Download]
*Correct link this time, LOL, sorry guys!

That's all for now! Hope you enjoy the downloads! They're great songs!

No comments: