Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's time to state facts, again.

Yes. Another controversy in the world of the Queen, Mrs.Beyonce Knowles-Carter.
This time it invovles, Ciara.
This is what the dumbass [excuse my french] had to say:
"They must have really enjoyed [my shows] that much to go and nitpick it, because it's something they pulled up and was like, 'Yo! There were a couple of things in there that I've never seen.' I think that it's important for us as artists to be original and to create something new, so it would be really silly of me to go and create something you've already seen," she continued.

"So not one time were any of my references another artist. My references were clearly inspired from shows that I've actually seen. It goes to show how creative we can be and how close the worlds are. I did my first video with my metal outfit. I was inspired by Thierry Mugler. Now, from my understanding, Beyonce is using Thierry Mugler for her tour. It just is what it is. It's very petty to me."

Although, I dunno why I'm commenting 'cause www.rihannasucks.blogspot.com covered this already, and did a DAMN GOOD JOB AT IT.
So I'll make this breif, and share my opinion.

So, let's get ONE THING STRAIGHT. Ok, so, it was stated that Beyonce was set to work with Theirry Mugler, in August of 2008,proven with this article, (Thierry Mugler collaborates with Beyoncé
Posted by Fiona Raisbeck on 08/12/2008) [Thanks to RihannaSucks.blogspot.com]. And Ciara said she was "Inspired", [note,the word "Inspired"] by Theirry Mugler, and Beyonce worked with Theirry, she was not only inspired by his clothing, but she actually went to him and asked for help on designing the clothes on her tour. I do believe that Ciara did not work with him on "Go Girl" I don't understand what's "Very Petty" to her, because Beyonce was working with Theirry Mugler, way before you were "Inspired" by him for your video with "Go Girl"

Well anyways, this all so confusing, and Ciara has nerve to make comments like that. When Beyonce came before her, and she should respect her.

I'm just gonna shut up now, or I'm gonna keep rambling and calling Ciara names. Lawd forgive me.

No comments: