Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beyonce's Wow! Wow! Wubzy! Role

Pop diva, Beyonce Knowles, has given her nod to the idea of voicing a cartoon character on children TV show Wow! Wow! Wubbzy. Why? Well, to make it clear, it's not for the money, but It'll be a small gift for some one special.

Hearing the news, her nephew was in the notion that her aunt was just trying to play some prank on her, and he had a tough time to believe the same.

The 'Ave Maria' hitmaker is more than delighted to voice the character on Nickelodeon's TV show, as her sister, Solange's four-year-old son, Daniel, is an avid fan of the show. Hearing the news, her nephew was in the notion that her aunt was just trying to play some prank on her, and he had a tough time to believe the same.

"I told my nephew I was being considered for the role, and he didn't believe me. The episodes haven't aired on TV, so he still doesn't believe me,” the Daily express quoted her as saying.


Here's a link to the clip from her role in the cartoon!
click here to watch the clip! I actually....want to see this. Haha!

No comments: