Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My "I Am...Sasha Fierce" Review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my opinion on Beyonce's album. I'm in love with it, although some songs need to grow on me.
If I Were a Boy: 10/10- Obviously a classic. I love it.
Halo: 10/10!!- I'm absolutely in LOVE with this song. I love the lyrics. Her next big hit. LoveitLoveit. (Already number 4 on my Top 25 Most Played playlist on my iPod and I just got the album yesterday!)
Dissapear:10/10!- The lyrics are amazing. Her voice is stunning. Could be another hit. My favorite line. "I try to reach you, I can almost feel you, you're nearly here and then, you disappear"
Broken-Hearted Girl:9/10.-I love this song. It still has to grow on me though. Maybe a 10/10 if I love it, but it's definately a strong song. I love the her vocals.
Ave Maria:10/10-Ms. Beyonce HIT me outta the park with this one. I was speechless by the end of it. Listen to the end and tell me Beyonce can't sing.
Smash Into You: 10/10.-I love this song alot! Captivating lyrics "And love was right in my path, in my grasp, and me and you, belong."
Satellites: 9/10. It's growing on me, but I love the melody.
That's Why You're Beautiful:10/10- One of my favorites! The lyrics are BEAUTIFUL. I love it!

-Sasha Fierce-

Single Ladies: 10/10- Of course, my favorite song! It's number 1 on my Top 25 Most Played playlist, on my iPod, with 197 plays!
Radio: 10/10- It's so damn catchy! I love it, definately another hit for Beyonce.
Diva: 10/10!- My JAM!!!!!!!!!! I loveeee this song. If you loved the song "A Milli" By Lil Wayne, you're gonna love this. But don't compare the 2 songs, they're both different! I love this song (Number 5 on my Top 25 Most Played playlist)
Sweet Dreams: 10/10- It's Beautiful Nightmare! But remastered and all that! I love the new feeling to it. Definatley a fav!
Video Phone: 9/10- Not my favorite, it has to grow on me, but it's very catchy, and I find myself singing it very often! LOL!
Hello(ooo): 10/10- Although I feel this isn't a Sasha fierce song, I love it so much. It's kind of Sasha Fierce-ish, 'cause of her tone of voice, and the rawness, but I love the song! Her vocals are amazing, and it's SUPER catchy!
Ego: 9/10- The song needs to grow on me. It's catchy, but not my favorite. But so far it's a 9/10. =P
Scared of Lonely: 10000000000000/10!!!! - Ah! I love this song. It's definately a future hit! "'Cause I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me, I'm scared of lonely" I love the lyrics, and I'm so in love with this song!!! LOL.

No comments: