Monday, November 17, 2008

Beyonce on TRL's Total Finale Live.

Ah, I'm so mad TRL is over! It really gave aritist oppertunities.
Like when I saw the BackStreet Boys perform, it brought back memories to the first time I watched TRL, when I was like.. 5 or 6 (Yes, I still remember :P)
It was a really great show.
Now, one question I have to ask is...Is there going to be another show that includes music....besides FNMTV, 'cause there's no other show that includes music, and that's what MTV is (Or..was) based on/known for!
Oh well...there's always 106 and Park. LOL!
Anyways...Here's Beyonce's performance. I was going crazy watching this! LOL. If I was there I probably would've been the only one dancing to Single Ladies, lookin' a fool! LOL.
And I was so happy when she performed Crazy in Love!!

No comments: