Monday, June 22, 2009

My Experience at I Am...

It was simply amazing. I've been saying that word for the past, 10 hours, that's all I can think of. Richgirl opened up, and I'm a fan of their single "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" and they did alright, but they really did great with their single "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)". So Queen B had us waiting a while, and I'm VERY impatient when I'm excited. When she made her entrance, I swear, my ears were bleeding, everyone was screaming SO loud. [I have a video of it, I'll upload it later]. She looked BEAUTIFUL, as always. She blew everyone away as she began to sing "Crazy In Love". But I'm not gonna go through the whole setlist, it was just amazingg and crazy! Especially when Jay came out! My gosh, Beyonce made it an unforgettable day. I got the tour book, and it is THE BEST!!!! It's so big, and the pictures look FLAWLESS. And I heard alot of people complaining of seats, I think if you're a REAL Beyonce fan, you wouldn't care, I must admit my seats werent all that, but I saw her! And the ZOOM wasn't working on my Camera, so I didn't even get good enough close ups, but I'm okay with it. If you have NOT bought a ticket for this damn tour, you are OUT of your mind, and you should be kicking yourself at this moment! It was worth EVERY penny, and I have no regrets buying it, and I'm sure for those who went definately don't regret it. That's it for now. Expect pictures or videos, I didn't get much pictures cause all I cared about was videos.

No comments: