Thursday, March 5, 2009

STOP THE TRACK!!! LEMME STATE FACTS!!!

Ok, so I've been GONE for a while! Because of a death in the family, but I'm ready to come back. And you KNOW I had to come back at a time like this.
Have any of you heard the "Turnin' me off" remix? Well, lord knows I ain't postin it on here, 'cause Keri doesn't deserve views, because she went for my girl, Beyonce. And at times like this, I become a "Super-Stan" and go off and defend Beyonce. And that is what I'm fixin' to do!
Ok, so "Miss Keri" wrote the verse for Beyonce in "Love in This Club Pt.2", right? And she wants to get all mad about it. Number 1! If you were so great, Usher would've asked you to sing, but no, he asked Beyonce to do it. If you haven't heard the song yet, Usher states in the begging "I'm the king...Ya'll know that, She's the Queen, [Referring to Beyonce] came right back.". That's why you weren't asked to sing in it, honey, 'cause you're NOT the Queen and I highly doubt you will ever be. Keri's song is #18 on the Hot 100 and #1 on R&B charts. Keri, do NOT think you're all powerful because it hit the top 20 and a R&B #1. Beyonce WILL end a career or two, and because of this she's gonna work harder and do more, therefore, ending your career. During this blog I've been trying so hard not to curse, because Keri has some nerve. I was actually becoming a Keri fan, bought her single, but now she ain't gettin SH!T from me! Beyonce and Ciara can both get my money, just to prove to you, that you're nothing. Although she'll have $13 dollars less, I'm pretty sure "Beyonce haters" and others will buy Keri's album, but just know now, she's NOT getting my support. Lord have mercy I can ramble about this all day. And if you need some facts just leave some comments!

No comments: