Monday, January 5, 2009

Diva + Halo + Ciara Diva "Remix". (100th Post!)

Both videos were released while I was on Vacation, and I know half of the WORLD saw this video, so I might as well -not- post the video's on here. Also, because Embedding is not allowed on all Youtube for these videos! So I might as well just "share" my thoughts with you guys.

Diva:

Beyonce shut down ALL the other artist with this video!!!!
During the video all I said was "DAMN". I lovelovelove the dance with her hair, that was sick! And the end when the car was blowing up, her song "Video Phone" was DEFINATELY perfect for that moment! That video's a 10! It's already #85 on the Billboard charts, and I heard it everywhere I went while I was in Texas!

Halo:

The video definately fits the song! Although a couple of the blinding lights here and there weren't so pleasing, but somewhat original. Anyways, adding Micheal Ealy to the video was great. They had a great connection, and it was a pretty cool video. Hopefully this song will do well on the charts, the song is catchy, has great meaning and vocals to it. The song is also similar to "Take a Bow", but too bad Rihanna can't sing, although with her awful singing it managed to reach number 1.
I predict that it will probably be on the charts sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Ciara's Diva "Remix" for her mixtape:


Okay, one word, "Garbage". So Ciara attemps mixing singing with Rapping in this and it obviously didn't go well. "I know you know about that diva, diva, named B, while I'm at it Imma tell you 'bout this Diva named C." Ok Ciara, Diva? You? Nuh-Uh. Maybe in a few years. Ok, so, I love Ciara, but this remix is a "No-No". She tried Beyonce's style of Singing and Rapping at the same time, and Beyonce succeeded and didn't sound like she was forcing it. Ciara vocals sounds like she forcing herself to sound that way. No, Ciara! No! Also, the "Hey's" were off beat! Try again. And her 'alter ego' Super C? Pshhhh. You can tell Beyonce is way different than Sasha Fierce, but Ciara and this Super C girl is the same genre of music.


AND DOESN'T CIARA LOOK LIKE A MAN IN THAT COMIC THING?
MESS!

No comments: